Thursday, October 23, 2008

Removing Song Links

Hi all,

over recent times I've received several notifications from blogger.com regarding the removal of a number of previous posts from my blog due to infringement of copyright - with relation to the inclusion of the song links. Since this is just a hobby and I've no wish to get involved in any legal wrangles I've removed the links to sample mp3s. So sadly I won't be sharing any more examples of the fine work of these artists, but as I've always intended I would urge all visitors to Retro Universe to support the artists involved regardless, and purchase their work if it is currently available.
I'll republish several posts that have been taken down in recent days - but future posts will not include links to sample mp3s. I hope that you'll all stay tuned though for my own ramblings on some of the great songs and artists of the mid 70s through early 90s period in popular music.

Keep the faith always!
A. Flock Of Seagulls

No comments: